A new avenue begins in Australia!!--Project 1(Caja de Pandora)

Hello my dear Bloggers ,

I have been away for a long time, for which I deeply apologize. I have left my MNC job and have shifted to Melbourne, Australia for my masters studies. Time got passed by so quickly in preparing for the sudden journey. I shifted my entire base from India to Australia and must say, it was a massive shift . Finally I am here blogging in this wonderful place.

I was so surprised by all the beautiful Craft Stores here full of never-ending gorgeous supplies that was so hard to find back there in India, one of them being "The Kaisercraft Geelong factory outlet". I was drooling over these amazing stuffs and shopped like crazy from all these extravagant stores.

The crafting community over here is very very huge, and I am totally in love with this place. I hope I will be back to blogging now for good and I ll try to be very regular with it. I enjoyed blogging ,and I won't let this addiction for paper craft leave me :P. In the subsequent blog posts I will be showcasing few of my favorite 3D projects. I hope you all will love these projects as much as I adore them !

## Caja de Pandora: A treasured tag box filled with beautiful prima embellishments, using the new stationer's desk collection.It has a rich vintage colour palette with old-time touches sure to invoke those nostalgic memories that just warm your heart.








That's it for me !Thanks for stopping by... :)
Hugs
Bipasha

Comments

  1. It seems like ages you posted something on your blog Bips ! Happy to know that you will post regularly now.Loved the gorgeous box n specially the danglers you create Awesome !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pooja...I know I had been a very bad blogger....yeah but now I won't stop!! :) Thanks for your support :) have loads to share

      Delete
  2. Good to hear you are having so much fun shopping in Australia!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts