DMC DT inspiration : Altered Embroidery Hoop Canvas

Hello wonderful crafters,

I had a ball creating this altered embroidery hoop using July- month product focus for DressMyCraft Design Team Inspiration. I have designed my own version of the very popular altered embroidery hoop; it's one of the project that always fascinated me and I thought that it's high time now that I design one of my own. I have a video tutorial for demonstrating some cool uses of the products of the month, DMC paperpack and groove golf tool set.

It's inspired by an explorer's voyage to the islands as depicted by the girl in a mini boat. As it is said, journey is a person in itself; no two are alike. And all plans, safeguards, policing, and coercion are fruitless. We find that after years of struggle that we do not take a trip; a trip takes us. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.

You can find more details on the techniques used in the DMC blog post here and video tutorial here.




Some close ups:




Products used:
DressMyCraft
PrimaMarketinginc
Rangers
Dylusion

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers,
BK


Comments

Popular Posts