New Announcement !

Hello everyone!

I can't tell you how excited I'm to be sharing this news with you. I have been always asked in all my class tours if I would ever plan for online classes? So finally, my first online class is going to be released very soon in Aall AndCreate.
Here are some links:
 AALLandCreate Boutique (all stamps available here)
AALLandCreate is a team of designers who all create together and are here to encourage like minded individuals to join along. We offer on-line workshops/classes for Cards/Layouts, Mini Albums and Mixed Media and Art Journal projects.You will be blown away with all the other classes created by the different international artists. Trust me.

To celebrate this event l'm also going to announce my very first exciting giveaway very soon. Share this update with your friends and fellow crafters and keep watching the space.
It's an absolute dream come true to be able to share my art in the same platform with some of the best renowned international artists. I would like to invite you to join me in my first online class venture ever. You can read more about here.



Cheers,
BK

Comments

Popular Posts